CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 28, 2008

Song Contest

This post has nothing to do with baseball. Except that I just mentioned baseball.

This morning, I stepped out on a huge limb.

You see, I wrote a song for my wife about 8 years ago on the occasion of our anniversary. It's called "This I Know."

Well, this morning, I recorded the song on my handy hard-disk recorder (Korg), converted it to an mp3 file, and submitted it, along with lyrics, to American Idols songwriting contest.

Heh.

Wish me luck...the winning song gets performed by the winner, and gets recorded on his/her (it will be a "he" this year, I'm sure of it), and gets, you know, ROYALTIES!! Woot!

Wish me more luck. If it gets selected for the 20 that people get to vote for, I will let you all know.

TTFN, y'all!

2 comments:

Tex said...

PVs and Good Luck to ya!!

~**Dawn**~ said...

How exciting! Keep us posted!!