CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Belated Happy Easter

I meant to log on and say that this morning (only it wouldn't have been "belated" would it?), but it got late and I was getting ready for church.

So....HAPPY EASTER, EVERYONE!

We had a great day, mostly. Had some issues with Steph at church, but otherwise, nice. We did a new song at church that I wrote last week, and everybody seemed to really like it. That makes me happy. And, Rachel, my 18-almost-19-year-old *gasp*, was back playing guitar with me. That made me even more happy. And proud. She's really good.

So, yeah...great day. And, like Tex, I was pleasantly amazed to wake up and see that Drew had hit another salami. I'm getting goosebumps over the possibilities of 2008 in Boston.

Just-a waitin' for Tuesday morning, 5am. (Central Time)

Oh, yeah...just curious...how does everyone like the new layouts on the MLB sites...I'm not sure yet. It looks sharp.

2 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

Happy Easter! (While it isn't Easter *Sunday* anymore, it is still technically Easter!)

I hadn't seen the new site layouts til you mentioned it just now! It is definitely different. I am going to have to think about how I feel about it, I think.

Ted D said...

Hey Bickley.

Happy Easter to you too.

I haven't been on MLB today, but I'll check it out.

Glad your daughter was able to join you yesterday, and accept my aplogies for calling Rachel a dude at my blog.