CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

I Can Feel It Coming In the Air...

It is less than 5 hours until baseball season starts. I'm at work, and, sadly, will still be at work at 5 (Central Time) when this blessed even starts. But I have my DVT set, and I will turn on MLBTV on my work computer. I may not be able to pay real close attention, but the game will be on. Hopefully, I can at least see the first pitch.

I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. I know I join many friends and fans (if you're a Red Sox fan, you're my friend...even Ben Affleck, whom I really didn't like until I saw him and J. Garner at a game sporting "B" hats. Dang it.) in this excitement.

I'm all decked out in my '04 championship t-shirt (my '07 one is in the laundry), my Carl Yastrzemski jersey, and my favorite new hat, the bright red Boston hat with the black B that they all wore during Spring Training.

I need to get another "Red Sox Nation" wristband...mine broke last year. Not sure how you break one of those thick rubber thingies...I think a Yankees fan snuck into my house and cut it with scissors.

Anyway. Just think...in a few hours, we will all be doing something together. United we stand, and all that rubbish!

Woot!!

0 comments: