CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Shelley Is A Girl's Name, Anyway

I realized that I got Shelley Duncan's name backwards in a previous post. Well, heck! "Shelley" is a girl's name, innit? Hahahaha....

Also read in our local paper, the Fort Worth Startlegram (Not the real name), where Duncan doesn't see anything wrong with his slide. He just doesn't understand why anyone called it a dirty play.

RIGHT, DUNCAN!!

I SUPPOSED IT'S ABSOLUTELY NORMAL TO SLIDE INTO SECOND BASE WITH YOUR LEFT FOOT POINTING "SPIKES-UP" STRAIGHT AT SOME POOR GUY'S GONADS???

I hope the Yankees wind up in last place this year. I don't know anyone on the planet who will feel sorry for them.

2 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

Being that Shelley is *obviously* a girl, she probably doesn't grasp the real concept of how sliding spikes-up at that... er... region would be something a *man* would find a dirty play. ;-)

Ted D said...

I love Girardi's comment from today about that just being good aggressive base running. As opposed to the play at the plate that all of you wusses got your knickers in a knot over, Joe?

Dink.