CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Briefly...

Whoa. Been a long time.

I guess I didn't have much to write about. Hmmm...still don't.

I'm glad to see that Tek made up his mind. It will be nice to see him still in a Sox uniform this season. I hope they can fix whatever was wrong with his bat, though.

Elsewhere, I see that the Texas Rangers did absolutely NOTHING to improve their team during this off season. I guess Jon Daniels and Tom Hicks are happy with a less than mediocre second place in the American League Worst. I mean West.

I figure they'll trade Josh Hamilton before the season is over. If'n they do that, I'm burning all of my Rangers stuff. Just in case anyone wonders, though, I have more than twice as much Red Sox stuff as I do Rangers stuff. I got my priorities straight, doncha know?

I don't feel like writing much else right now...I'll try to keep this more up to date.

TTFN, y'all

1 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

Part of me wonders if the problem was with Tek's bat or in his head. (You know, the personal issues weighing on him.) I hope he (and Lowell and Papi) come back with a vengeance this season.