CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Dollhouse--Doomed Before It Starts

Ok.

Anybody who knows me (or has known me for very long) knows that I am a huge fan of all things Joss Whedon. Especially Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, and Firefly/Serenity.

Joss has been preparing a new television show (much to our delight) for a while now, called "Dollhouse," which will be starring Eliza Dushku, who played "Faith" on Buffy and Angel. I also just found out tonight, while reading my newest edition of SciFi Magazine, that Amy Acker will also be on "Dollhouse."

YAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!

Amy played the beloved "Fred" on Angel, who was later transformed into the demonic "Iliria." I probably spelled that wrong. Anyway.

But I also found out something today that has made me just bit angry.

FOX has decided to move Dollhouse from its planned Monday night spot to Friday night.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Remember Firefly?

Of course you don't! Know why???

FOX put it on Friday night!! Nothing survives Friday night.

Ok, maybe Numb3rs does, but not much else.

I encourage all three of my readers to find a way to flood FOX's email box with letters begging them to move Dollhouse back to Monday.

What?

Oh.

Ok. Two readers, then.

TTFN, y'all!

3 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

Hey!! Ghost Whisperer has survived Friday night too! Fourth season now, I believe!

Ted D said...

Bickley, even though I've never watched any of the shows you talked about, good luck brother!

Friday night is the death knell for tv shows. It was a whole lot different when I was growing up.

Miami Vice, Dallas, Falcon's Crest, Dukes of Hazzard....

Wow. I'm really old.

Bickley said...

Hmm...good point, Dawn. I forgot about Ghost Whisperer.

Heh. I'm right there with ya, Ted. I remember all of those, too.

We'll just have to give it our best shot, I guess. There should be a large fan base, at least.